Date(s) - Mon. Mar 17, 2014, 12:00 am
Contemplating upgrading to the most recent release of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or JD Edwards World? Don’t know how to get started?
Join ARCTOOLS as we sponsor Smartbridge for a one-day upgrade workshop and discover resources, tools and best practices based on companies who have successfully upgraded. Learn how to use Oracle’s electronic value proposition tool (Product Features) and on line programmer’s guide (Technical Catalog). Take away personalized reports and the new wall size JD Edwards Upgrade Map poster.
The workshop is delivered in a classroom setting, not through a webcast. Bring your laptop! There will be multiple in-class assignments.
Who should attend?
The workshop is for customer project managers, business analysts, system administrators and other IT and ERP managers, leads and sponsors.
The workshop runs from 8:30am – 5:30pm with breaks and a lunch hour.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Workshop Goals – Matching workshop goals to customer goals and interests.
- The Upgrade Process
- Upgrade Evaluation
- Creating the Business Case – Using tools built from real customer examples
- Upgrade Project Planning and Analysis
- Integration and Customization Analysis
- Pipes, Plumbing and Platforms
- Hardware and Environment – Planning including on demand and hosting considerations.
- Data – Bits, bytes and megabytes (and even terabytes)! – archive, purge and move.
- Code – Old Code. New Code. Red Code. Other Code. – Working with your code.
- Test! Test! Test! – Unit testing to performance and scalability testing.
- Train. Train. Train. – Roll out and tools to train your company.
- Go Live – Ready … set … go!
- Post Go Live – Cleaning up after the party. Lessons learned for your next project.
- Wrap – Putting it all togetherYour Content Goes Here
Monday, March 17th, 2014
Check-in and Breakfast begins at 7:45am
Workshop begins at 8:30am, ending at 5:30pm with lunch and breaks included.
One Century Place Conference Center – Room 110
26 Century Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37214 (view map)
Have questions before you register? Email Ross Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.